Data privacy statement
The controller as defined by data protection laws, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is LOGIT Effectory GmbH, Kistlerhofstr. 75, 81379 Munich, Germany.
Data protection officer
You may directly contact our data protection officer at email@example.com.
Your rights as the data subject
- You can exercise the following rights at any time using our data protection officer's contact details. You have the right to:
- Obtain information about your stored data and our processing of it
- Have incorrect personal data rectified
- Have your personal data erased
- Restrict the processing of data if statutory provisions prevent us as yet from erasing your data
- Object to our processing of your stored data
Transfer data if we are processing data with your consent or if you have entered into a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you may rescind it at any time with future effect.
You may contact your local supervisory authority at any time if you wish to lodge a complaint. Which supervisory authority that will be depends on the state in which you reside, work or in which the alleged infringement occurred. A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/addresses_links-…
Purposes of data processing by the controller and third parties
We process your personal data only for the purposes specified in this privacy statement. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes other than those stated. We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to this.
- Processing is necessary to execute a contract with you.
- Processing is necessary to meet a legal obligation.
- Processing is necessary to pursue legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your information that merits protection.
Deleting and blocking data
We abide by the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Accordingly, we only store your personal data to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or to comply with the various storage periods stipulated by law. Once the purpose for storage no longer applies or the prescribed storage periods elapse, personal data are routinely blocked or deleted in compliance with the statutory provisions.
Cookies cannot be used to start programs or to transmit viruses to a computer. We can make navigation easier for you and enable our web pages to be displayed correctly with the information contained in cookies.
Under no circumstances will we pass the collected data on to third parties or link it to personal data without your consent.
You can of course view our website without cookies. Internet browsers are usually set to accept cookies. You can disable cookies at any time via your browser settings. Please use your Internet browser's help functions to learn how to change these settings. Note that some of our website's features may not work if you disable cookies.
We use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS to protect the security of your data during transmission.
Changes to our data privacy provisions